Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What The Hell Blogspot


I really love the punk artist Avril Lavigne...What the hell blog spot is one of my favorite blog because it is the blog spot where there is a big source about the rocker chick AVRIL LAVIGNE and also about the other artist.

I love reading this blog because it covers all songs, the albums of Avril Lavigne and all the information about her new album which is the " Avril Lavigne GOODBYE LULLABY". fabulous..What a beautiful pictures posted here and very interesting information about the artist. Avril is such an amazing punk singer and actress. Her new album includes the following songs:

1.Black Star
2.What The Hell
3.Push
4.Wish You Were Here
5.Smile
6.Stop Standing There
7.I Love You
8.Everybody Hurts
9.Not Enough
10.4 Real
11.Darlin
12.Remember When
13.Goodbye

Hmm. I will Buy her new album again if I already had money.hehe
I'm so excited to listen to her new songs...

I also love this page because it include the sickness of Avril about music...oh, she has sickness when it comes to music..hehe...I cant believe it..:>

And the best thing I like about this blog is it include all the live songs of Avril from her past albums..She's really a great singer and because of this I was able to listen to Avril's music again while she sang it live...:>

I love all the videos, all the songs and all the pictures included in this blog.
YOU REALLY ROCK!!

Music is the heart of their souls...GREAT....

If you want to see, you can also visit the What A hell Blog spot:>


http://www.byavrillavigne.com/portal/
http://mmsickness.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment