Saturday, March 19, 2011

blog followed: Help for Japan (8th post)

If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.  
- Mark Houlahan -

so here I am again
ako na lang ata ang di pa nakukumpleto sa pagpopost hahahaha

(di pa pala kayo kumpleto wala pa taung wiki)
wahaha joke lng

Ok! Since the tsunami happened in Japan awaken me and all the people around the world, I would like to share this to you guys.


the days were shortened by 1.8 microseconds and throw an extra 6.7 inches (17 centimeters) into the planet's wobble. Akalain mo un, ganon kalakas talaga yung nangyari sa Japan pero I know that Japan can survive on what happened. Yes, Japan can still survive, but how about us? what if that incident happened again? Mas malakas pa sa 9.0 magnitude? Sana we learn how to discipline ourselves, lets take care our mother earth, a 1.8 microseconds is still a time, every seconds count right? I hope we learned our lesson through this tragedy.

I still want to see the beauty of our mother Earth tomorrow, I hope ganon ka dn. :)



1 comment: