Saturday, March 5, 2011

My LifE

I am glad to tell you the story of my life……

I am the youngest child of Mr. Vidal O. Dimaano and Mrs. Yoalanda Asas – Dimaano among their five children. I am born on September 13, 1990. I have two brothers named Joselito and Manuel and two sisters named Marra and May. I am currently residing at Barangay Mataas na Lupa, Indang, Cavite together with my family.

This is me when I was 3 years old, my sister’s said that I am so ugly because according to them “Latak na daw kasi ako eh, kasi punso na ko kaya puro yung panget na lang natira”.

I finished my elementary education at Alulod Elementary School, Alulod Indang, Cavite in 2003.I am awarded as Best in Filipino during my graduation day. the feeling of sadness during graduation day is not a big matter with me because what I want to feel that day is happiness because I already finish my elementary days.

After finishing my elementary education, I pursued my secondary education at Trece Martires City National High School. I used to be in the higher section from first year to fourth year high school. My high school day is one of the most unforgettable moments with my life because that is the day when I learned and experience so many things. The real meaning of friendship, the hardship in studying and to experience LOVE and a lot of things.When I was in high school it was my first time to join on a field trip, so every time that we have field trip I was so excited.

Learning how to use computers is one of the best things that I have learned in high school, I was super excited during my computer classes. During those times, I used to use Friendster which is the popular social network in my high school days. And also the experience to use cell phones,

High school graduation is the most awaited time during my high school days but during the graduation the tears of sadness and joy fall down.

I just want to share our graduation song. This is one of my favorite song, it is entitled “Go the Distance”

I have often dreamed

Of a far off place

Where a hero's welcome

Would be waiting for me

Where the crowds will cheer

When they see my face

And a voice keeps saying

This is where I'm meant to be

I'll be there someday

I can go the distance

I will find my way

If I can be strong

I know ev'ry mile

Will be worth my while

When I go the distance

I'll be right where I belong

Down an unknown road

To embrace my fate

Though the road may wander

It will lead me to you

And a thousand years

Would be worth the wait

It may take a lifetime

But somehow I'll see it through

And I won't look back

I can go the distance

And I'll stay on track

No I won't accept defeat

It's an uphill slope

But I won't lose hope

Till I go the distance

And my journey is complete

But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part

For a hero's strength is measured by his heart

Like a shooting star

I can go the distance

I will search the world

I will face its harms

I don't care how far

I can go the distance

TillI find my hero's welcome

Waiting in your arms...

I will search the world

I will face its harms

Till I find my hero's welcome

Waiting in your arms...

I am a shy type of a person but very friendly in other way around. People used to misjudge me by being “ suplada” – snobbish because of her shyness, but if you’re going to know me deeper you will find that I am sweet and a very trustworthy. Once I find a friend I will consider that person as same as my family. I considered my family as my wealth in her life. For me without my family I am nothing. My family has a good family tie, we helped each other at all time, my parents teaches me to stay together whatever happens and never leave anyone behind.


I am currently enrolled at the Cavite State University in Indang, Cavite.

I love to sing with variety of songs, and maybe if I was given a chance to excel more in my talent I can be a professional singer, but that was not her destiny. God gave me more challenging and heart touching part in life – that was to serve people, to be a teacher for children with special children. I believe that God’s made me as an instrument to help these special children to value their life and made them feel that they are important and deserves to learn and to be love by anyone. Since when I was young I was dreaming of to be a teacher when I grow up, but being a teacher for special children was not in her plan. Destiny, I believe that this is the reason why I taking up degree of Bachelor of Elementary Education major in Special Education. I enjoyed all the stages of my life in studying and my enthusiastic to fulfill my role in my life as a TEACHER.

I loved my studies same as I love my parents because I remember what they used to tell me about finishing studies, “ WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO GIVE YOU AS A LEGACY BUT ONLY YOUR STUDIES THAT WHEREVER YOU GO, WHENEVER IT WILL BE, THAT WILL REMAIN AS YOUR WEALTH, THAT NOBODY CAN TAKE IT AWAY FROM YOU”.


***********

Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.

***********

This is the first chapter of my life............

No comments:

Post a Comment