Monday, March 7, 2011

fieldtrip_ laguna..



Photobucket

BEE students with ate jha while waiting for the bus.


Photobucket

kubo sa labas ng bahay ni Dr. Jose Rizal


Photobucket


monument of Rizal when he was young..



Photobucket

bahay n Rizal!!
mukang binago n ng panahon..


Photobucket


terrace sa likod ng bahay ni Rizal..



Photobucket

my first picture with our national hero in his museum."))



Photobucket

our second destination..
paete's church.
we attended a mass before proceeding on the main spot in laguna.


Photobucket

huh.!!I'm so tired..
there were lots of stairs before reaching the top..


Photobucket


finally we made it..
we're the first among our group who reached the top.


Photobucket


my bStfrnd and I after taking our lunch..


Photobucket


I'm on my way on the three cross.



Photobucket

picture taking with my bstfrnd."))


Photobucket


BSE and BEE students while enjoying the view..
F na F.. hehe


Photobucket

mga kikay's ng BEE group..
smile lan khit pagod pa..


Photobucket


after few hours pblik n let sa church..
un, mas mabilis pblik kesa papunta..


Photobucket

last part of the program..
pag ukit sa yelo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment