Sunday, March 6, 2011

my LIFE :) (1st post)

If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.  
- Mark Houlahan -


(I'm going to write something about myself. I'm not a blogger so i hope that everything that i would write here will do. LOL XD) 

I am EUNIKA CALPO ZURBANO.
My friends used to call me nikki, niks, neknek, nika.
Kahit ano itawag mo sa akin okay lang wag lang offensive XD.
I'm already 19 years old. I was born on the thirty first of October 1991.
I'm always the youngest in the class since i went to school, pero minsan may bumebreak ng record ko! Maaga kasi ako pumasok sa school. I was 3 years old when i entered daycare. Alangin kasi ung birthday ko pag 4 years old ako pumasok ako naman ata pinakamatanda. My mother saw me that i was eager to enter school so she decided me to enroll in daycare and then after that i went to kindergarten. Even that i was too young at that time i can understand what is going on. The school do not like to accept me because of my age when i was entering in grade 1. Pero gustong gusto ko pumasok na talaga sa school so they still accepted me pero sabi parang "saling pusa" lang daw ako! but as time goes by, when they saw me excelling in the class I become an official part of that class and I was the top 2 in the class. Did you noticed my birthday? Yeah right. Habang nag cecelebrate yung iba ng Halloween party, my mother is giving birth to me. I't was already 10:45 in the evening nung lumabas ang pinaka cute n bata sa mundo and that was me :)
I'm currently living at Phase 1 Block 10 Lot 6 Riego de Dios Village, Tanza, Cavite.
Finally, we own a place called home now. For 15years of my life we are renting a small house in Cavite City ( the place where I grew up). I'm happy that my Mom and Dad got what they were dreaming since they got married. We were living here for almost 4years and until now i don't have any friends here. I do not go outside to chat with my neighbors. I don't have any friends here because I'm shy to mingle with other teenager here. Anyway, that's life! I've got used to it.
I'm living with three great persons of my life -- my Dad, my Mom, and my younger Sister.
My father is Manuel Paclibar Zurbano.
He's a Bicolano, retired Philippine Navy and now he's a cook in our house (just kidding XD)
I could describe him as Ms. Perfect not because he's a perfect guy but because he want everything to be perfect! Sometimes I hate to live with him because he's a sort of protective and disciplinarian. I know he's like that because that's what he learned in military. Even though that he's the Mr.Perfect of my life I still love him (every daughter should love their father). He's very sweet, forgiving, funny, loving, understanding and most of all caring!
My mother is Edna Calpo Zurbano.
She's a pure Cavitena, a district clerk at Rosario Elementary School.
She's a very understanding mother. A mother who would give everything to her child just to see her happy. She's not as sweet as my father but then she's the kindest and the best mother in the earth. Yeah, I'm very proud to say that! She's kind with anybody, she never showed badness to anyone, lahat puro kabutihan, that's why all of the people around her love her. She's the best! Why? All of the sacrifice that a mother can do for her child, nagawa na niya sa amin ng kapatid ko, kaya siguro lumaki din kameng spoiled (konti lang naman). Idol ko si mama lalo na sa pagba budget ng pera. She never borrowed money to anyone just because of we wasted it our money for nothing! She never spoiled at that much! she always set limitations.
I have a younger sister, and her name is Colleen Calpo Zurbano.
She's already 17 years old. She's currently studying at Cavite State University taking up Bahelor of Science in Business Management. She's a BIG girl with a big heart. She always help her friend as long as she could. That is what i observed with her. She's very funny that's why all of her friends love her. She only show her kakulitan in her friends and close cousins but with other people, you will not see her talking, she will just smile to you and thats it! I love her even though we're always fighting since we were child LOL.
Cavite State University, Indang Cavite, my school.
I'm currently a 4th year Bachelor of Secondary major in Mathematics student on the said school.
I took up bachelor of secondary of education because obviously i want to become a teacher. It was my dream since I was a child. My Mom is one of the great influence on why i chose this profession. She's always telling me that teaching is the best profession and she's always telling me, as long as there's a child,  teacher will exist. I also chose this because of practicality, this is a life time job. I also chose this career because i believe in what everybody say that teaching is a noble job.
They love me, and so do I.
What is a bestfriend for me? A friend is some one you can lean on, they were always there to you trough good times and bad times. They were the one who knows the good and bad things on me. They were always telling me things straight to the point whether it is positive or negative and lastly they will never stab my back.
I really love them, and i always keep on telling it to them. I love my bestfriends. I always treat them as my brothers and sisters. When I treated someone a bestfriend they will always be. I rarely trust a person, but if you become true to me, I'll do the same. I also love those person who keeps on loving me even if I do mistakes sometimes. :D


my family, my best friends, my love ones, my chosen career -- they are my LIFE :)



2 comments: