Friday, March 18, 2011

picture blogging :) OUR 13th FAMILY REUNION

Every start of the year our family holds a simple gathering...
The photos below will show how HAPPY and BONDED our family is... :D

banner

banner
the buffet table (yummy...) hahaha..

before we start to eat we usually....
pray
we're "holy" right?

then.. it's EATING time... literally it's overflowing of foods ^^
eat

after that we had a simple parlor games...
i don't usually join but this time i tried to ^^
games

games

games

now it's time for the kids to play ^^
games
games

a tiring game it was!
so we had tea time after some more games...
snack

it's AGAW BITIN TIME :) (BUT IT'S JUST FOR THE KIDS)

pabitin

pabitin

we ended our family gathering with family pictures...(to be treasured forever)

my lolo poro's clan ^^ (we i belongs)
fam pic

fam pic

my lola tinay's clan
fam pic

my lola osang's clan
fam pic

my lola cory's clan
fam pic

i'm very thankful to have a family like this ^^
we love to take pictures so if you want to see more of it juct click my picture with my niece below..
link

No comments:

Post a Comment