Sunday, March 13, 2011

Lets go DEEPER (3rd post)


If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.  
- Mark Houlahan -

this is my 3rd post and i want you to know me deeper.
I'm going to share to you my dreams, goals and my achievements in life.
My Epitaph and Self Portrait
Greatest Influence in my Life

MY DREAMS

Dreams are subject to a wide variety of interpretation, there is a belief that dreams can be prophetic and tell the future. Other belief systems suggest that dreams are merely the brain's way of ridding itself of the rubbish of the day. Dream symbolism and dream interpertation is just one small aspect of dreaming. For this reason the dream interpretations should not be taken literally or too seriously.

Who does not have a dream? Everybody does. As a simple person, I have so many dreams in life. I'm hoping that someday those dreams would come true. What are my dreams? Most of it were material things and impossible to happen. Since I was a child I am dreaming to live in a castle or a big house, who does not want to live there? We have many servants in my house and then I will let my other relatives to live there too. I also have my won car and I can buy anything that my family and I want to buy. One of my dreams too is to help other people, I will donate money to the Home for the Aged, my heart is very close to grandmas and grandpas. By taking care of them i also feel like I'm taking care my grandparents, by the way, i have no grandparents left, they all died. I could still remember my grandma on my mother side, she is very close to me. I'm always with her every time that I'm not busy, I'm so proud that unto her last moment in this world, I'm at her side. I also like to visit Disney land like on what I've said on my 2nd post, I'm so immature in this kind of thing. I also believe that Disney land is the happiest place in world. Hmmm... I also dreamed of becoming an actress aside from being a teacher. LOL yeah right, i like to act when I was a child, My mother said to me that sometimes I impersonate the artist in a movie or television show. and my last dream, as what every average girl dream is to have a prince ! Corny but true, I'm hoping that Mr. Right would come. 
From all those dreams, one dream is surely coming true and that is becoming a teacher. I know I will become a teacher if my professor in this subject will not give me a failing grade (just kidding XD).

MY GOALS

Goal is a part and parcel of every human being, who wants to be a successful in every aspect of life.
 It is a kind of target or motto of our life,which we will have to achieve. 
We can't achieve it in one day.We need to work hard for hit the jackpot of our life.

Let us go now to more serious thing. Goals are usually shorter to achieve than dreams and goals are all achievable depending on your actions. What are my goals in life? Very simple. I want to finish my studies and hopefully this coming graduation and then if i will become lucky I want to have a title of being Cum Laude. After that I will take a licensure examination and I am hoping to pass it. I will also finish my Master of Arts and Ph.D in a short period of time. After I saved enough money, I'll build my own school and it will become one of the top school in the Philippines. I am hoping that all of my goals will happen within 30 years, not bad. :)



MY ACHIEVEMENTS IN LIFE


Honestly, I cannot define what achievement is. I guess all of what I have right now is what I achieved. I am studying right now not because of the money spent by my mother but because of I am striving hard not to fail. And for me studying is such a great achievement because not all children has an opportunity to study. Hmm.. maybe I can say that being a consistent honor student in class is a big achievement for me. It is good that I also achieved academic scholarships here in college. Maybe that is all I achieved right now and I am hoping that my goals will become part of my achievements in life. 


MY EPITAPH and SELF PORTRAIT

I would like to share to you my Epitaph and Self Portrait. If I will leave this world my epitaph would be a cellphone and if I am going to have a self portrait it will be look like a pupa. Wanna know why?

MY EPITAPH


My epitaph would be a cellphone. I can't live without my phones, and people who were close to me knows that so every time that they will look at their phones, that can still remember me. I also choose cellphone because i want to keep in touch with them always. 

MY SELF PORTRAIT


I could compare myself to a pupa :) What is a pupa?

A pupa is the life stage of some insects undergoing transformation.



GREATEST INFLUENCE IN MY LIFE

The following persons and place are the greatest influence in my life. I could say that they molded me and they are the reason why am I like this.

My Parents, they are the reason why am I existing in this world. They are the one who molded my personality. They are also the reason why I am so thankful that I am living in this world.

My Tita Elsa, she's the one who took care of us since me and my sister was a child. My mom started not to have a baby sitter since the last baby sitter that she get for us was too careless so she asked my tita to take care of us. She became my second mother. She acts as my mother every time that my mother is busy in her work. I am blessed that she was my Tita because without her I will not experience the things that a normal child had experienced.

Cavite City, the place where I was born and grew up. this place has a great influence on me because I experienced all there. I experienced how to mingle with other people, socialize and to have friends.

God, the creator of all things in this world. There will be no me without Him. I will not meet those people who influenced me this much without Him. I thanked Him for giving me an opportunity to this place.







That would be all :)

To God be the glory !







No comments:

Post a Comment