Monday, March 7, 2011

19th Year Anninversary Of Indang World Mission Chucrh

I was A member of this church since i was twelve years old. the church stands for almost twelve years at that time. We have a few member, but as the days, moths, and years goes by. The number of our members goes bigger and bigger.

Last year, April 25, 2010. we celebrated our 19th Year of Anniversary.
We celebrated it in Villa Dominga.

Photobucket

Stolen pic inside the jeep. Pastor Orly cover her face. haha. Camera shy


Photobucket

The wife Of Pastor Orly named Ate Lhen.

Photobucket


I and Joxa Ohya. We sat beside the driver. She became the member of our church 2 years ago.


Photobucket
The arrival in Villa Dominga. We take picture first while waiting for the other 2 jeeps of our co-members.


Photobucket

I sat under the tree. i felt so hot that time. I'm also starving, but I'm still in the mood for pictorial.



Photobucket

As we wait them. I and Joxa Ohya and the other two members take picture of ours for us not be bored.

Photobucket





I saw a car and ask my friend to took a picture of mine with it.. (haist, sana akin na lang yung car)

Photobucket

As they arrive. Nanay Merly carry the foods down to the Villa.



Photobucket


Nonoy brought down the player for our background music.


Photobucket


This pic is before my co-youth change their clothes. they really love picture.


This is not just an anniversary. we also baptize the newly member.

Photobucket

Preparation on Baptism. All the members are called to witness the baptism.

Photobucket



Pastor Orly was guided by Kuya Tedz as they baptize Kuya T-mc

After baptism.. Iiiiiiiiiiiits......... Miming time!


Photobucket

The other youth together with mommy Tets..

Photobucket

The elders as they pose after Swimming..

Photobucket

Ohlan, my Mother and Ate Cynthia were much focus on the videoke.

Photobucket

Ahmey and I pose in front of the banner made by ate Lhen..

Photobucket


I love being a part of this Anniversary.... I hope to have more anniversaries with them.....

1 comment: