Wednesday, March 2, 2011

underconstruction dreams of a PRINCESS of Joy

uNdEr CoNsTrUcTiOn ...






Words begins with A,B,C,






Numbers begins with 1,2,3






Music begins with Do,Re,Mi






and ourlives begins with God






There is always a begining



constructing , building our own life



our own future,,



our own purpose



in this world






LiFe is like a box of chocolates






And so are the people we meet,,






Some are SoFt,,



Some are very SwEeT,,,



Some are BiT HaRd and the rest are just NuTs,,,,






Finding happiness Is LiKe trying to catch BUTTERFLIES...






if you chase it ,,



it will always be out of reach,,



but if you sit quietly



it will come to you..






My name is Princess Joy but my life is not the same as the princess in fairy tales..



My dreams are like butterflies, it is very hard to catch, to achieve...




but if I will strive hard I could achieve that..




Everyone has a story,,


We may not be able to choose the beginning or the middle,,


But we can choose how it ends!!!




Life ends when you stop dreaming..




Hope ends when you stop believing...




Love ends when you stop caring....




So always dream, hope and love!!!




The path that I am walking now a days, is the path where in I will be facing many challenges in achieving my dreams through out my life.. No matter how hard it is as long as I believe that there is God who will always be with me at all times..




Every morning, is another day, another life for me , it is the start of my new life and praying that I could sell all my products ..I chose to earn my own money, why? because it was very satisfying part for me .. I could buy the things that I want and no one will get mad if I will buy those things because I earned it.. Now a days, teenagers are always depending on others, they didn't value the hard work of their parents..




It is not that easy to sell products to other students .. I am now in my tertiary level, at this point other might say that they will not do that because they are ashamed of bringing baskets, plastics and jug. But for me as long as I know that I am doing the right thing and I'm not disturbing and helping other lives I will continue what I am doing..




OoOppss!!! I forgot to tell you how I started selling those products.. First year college..



I brought some junk foods that cost one peso.. It seems that I didn't have enough profit on that product that's why when I'm on my second year I brought cassava cake, and puto. I just bought it in the market.. I was very happy because I earned much money. But as days goes by my classmates and other students didn't want to buy that cassava cake and puto. they said" tinda ka naman ng turon ate PJ".. So I cooked priters or turon for my classmates but at some reasons I chose to change the product that I am selling. I cooked pan cake.. It was also sold out everyday.. I also cooked spaghetti with the help of my mother. Thanks God it was also sold out every day..






I continue watching cooking shows so that I will be more knowledgeable in cooking different dishes. When I was on my third year of studying in college. I leard how to cook empanada and waffle or hotdog rolls. Luckily they loved it. I am now accepting orders of empanada and waffle occasionally. My family , teachers and classmates are very proud of me. I was very amazed on what I have done because I could cook empanada.. Yeeeppee... I was dreaming that I could be famous because of my empanada and soon I will have my own factory of empanada..




You have noticed that I was very dedicated on what I am doing..






It is because I love to cook, it was my passion and I was enjoying what i am doing as of now..




I love to give full happiness to those people who will eat the foods that I cooked. In exchange of that, I could earn my own money. So it was a good routine. Give and take and live a happy life and stomach...


I didn't stop searching for the other possible foods that I need to cook and to sell for my classmates..


I bought chicken skin and I tried if my classmates would buy it. As a result it was sold out and they are asking for more.. Surprisingly they requested drinks that's why I bought my small jug for me to sell juices and black gulaman..
At some point I am very ashamed of approaching other for them to buy my products..
They will ignored me but there are times that they are the one who will approach me about what I was selling...
I got to know other instructor and they got to know me more..
Not just a student but an entrepreneur..




Love for cooking didn't stop there..


I sell lunch meal for my classmates..


Through that I got to know other people and know how to socialized with different personalities.


It was very full filing experience for me.. My life as named princess had many meanings. I want to be remembered as a Princess who is giving joy to the lives and stomach of each individual and to the industry of cooking..

Cooking is my passion but still I am devoted into teaching. i am hoping that I could do this at the same time. Those are the things that make me happy..

I'm just starting to build my future.. My life had been very meaningful ..


Life is too short...

I am enjoying every single moment...

I am doing all the things that I wanted....

Searching the real purpose of my life in this world....

Building a structure of my life..

Making the rest of my life meaningful and useful..


Life is like a tire..

Ever rolling..

Ever spinning...

with trials and hardships..


The simple princess exerts effort on all the things that she is doing...

To the Glory of God I will fulfil all the dreams that I wish to happen...........


I am tired on the daily routine of my life...

But I need to be strong because it was just a challenge that I need to survived...


Keep on trodding each day...

my building of dreams shouldn't collapse

it was filled with

love,,,

faith,,

hardships,,

patience

inspiration


This building will be a gift for my family and with my God Almighty

You are the reason why I am still

living...
dreams will come true as soon as it was contructed ....
it will be Bless soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment