Tuesday, March 15, 2011

GUITAR BLOG!!!

SIX STRINGS.......


I really love guitar..
Guitar is one of the best instrument that i want to play but first on my list is the drums..:>
For me, playing guitar is so playful.. Strumming and plucking the strings are very playful together with the lyrics and beat of the song..very stimulating...

I really admire people who plays guitar.. For me, they are so powerful..Moving every single finger in each string is so amazing.

The glance of the hands transferring from one chord to another is so wonderful together with the banging of the head are so wonderful.

People who plays guitar for me are very creative, they able to express their feelings emotions through playing the instrument.

Guitars are so cool...
Playing guitar is one way to relax..

Guitar blog is a nice blog...I was able to see different kinds of guitars. So beautiful. I want to have one of them but IT"S TOO EXPENSIVE ...:>
This blog features all the cool guitar and the coolest of them all.

"Play with the guitar, play with the music and surely music will love you and jive with you..."

http://guitarz.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment