Monday, February 28, 2011

My Life....

Good Day!

I want to share my personal biography. I am Maribeth A. dela Cruz. I was born on March 28,1991 at Trece Martires City, Cavite. My parents are Napoleon and Bernardita dela Cruz. I have three brothers: Jhun Lenard, the eldest; Marvin 2nd eldest and Maynard, the youngest. yeah, I am the only girl.We are a very happy family. We love each other so much…

As I enter elementary I started to learn a lot of thing. I started to gain friend. By the way, I study at Krislizz Academy from grade one to grade four. Then, I transferred to Hugo Perez Elementary School and immediately go back to Krislizz Academy when I was grade six.I graduated elementary as a second honorable mention…and ready for the high school life.

I study high school at Trece Martires City National High School at Trece Martires City, Cavite as a Science Class. As I enter high school I have faced many challenges. Problems on my study, exams and project. But I am happy because I met classmates became my friends. I really had a happy high school life with them. They always made me happy.

Now I am facing the new world of being a college student. I am taking up Bachelor in Elementary Education major in Special Education at Cavite State University, Indang, Cavite. I gain a lot of new friends as I enter college.

I want to be a teacher. I want to teach children that why I take up education. I want to give and share knowledge on children as a teacher we will be the foundation on what they know and what they will know on their life and surroundings. When I was a child I would always play as a teacher with my playmates.

Now, I am a few steps away with my dream to be a teacher. Only few days left and I would finish studying and it would be the start of the new chapter of my life as a teacher.

*****************

February 28, 2011

Last day of the month. Bukas ay March na.Excited at super happy ko dahil malapit na ang kaarawan ko. “Twen- teen” na ako (haha pinilit maging teenager pa rin). Malapit na rin ang araw ng aking pagtatapos sa kolehiyo.

I- share ko lang ang mga nangyari sa araw na ito.Nagising ako ng 5 ng umaga. Sa aking pagpasok inaasahan kong may flag ceremony pa, pero wala na pala. Hindi ko lang sure kung tapos na o wala talaga. Sa pagsisimula ng aming klase sa first subject isang magandang balita na ang natanggap ko. Nakakuha akong 97/100 sa midterm namin sa nasabing subject. Pagkatapos ay nagreport sina Jhoy at ate PJ. Pagkatapos ng aming klase ay nag merienda kami courtesy ng tinda ni ate PJ.

Sa sumunod na subject namin na Social Dimension (Social Dime)nagbigay lang si Sir B ng activty or assignment na ipapasa sa Miyerkules. Pagkatapos naglunch na at naghintay sa pagsapit ng oras ng klase namin sa ENGL 9. Sa kasamaang palad hindi kami nag klase, nag attendance lang. hay sayang ang oras. Pagsapit ng alas kwatro ITEC na. Gawa na ng post s blog na requirement s subject na ito. Sa pag uwi diretso sa computer shop. Gawa na naman ng i-popost s blog.

Sa pagtatapos ng araw na ito isang masaya at magandang pagsisimula ng bagong buwan para sa taon na ito.

To end this I would share my favorite songs:

Thanks to You

Thank you for teaching me how to love
Showing me what the world means
What I've been dreamin' of
And now I know, there is nothing that I could not do
Thanks to You

For teaching me how to feel
Showing me my emotions
Letting me know what's real
From what is not
What I've got is more that I'd ever hoped for
And a lot of what I hope for is
Thanks to you

No mountain, no valley
No time, no space
No heartache, no heartbreak
No fall from grace
Can't stop me from believing
That my love will pull me through
Thanks to You

Oh... There's no mountain, no valley
No time, no space
No heartache, no heartbreak
No fall from grace
Can't stop me from believing
That my love will see me through
Thanks to You
Thanks to You

For teaching me how to live
Putting things in perspective
Showing me how to give
And how to take
No mistake
We were put here together
And if I breakdown
Forgive me but it's true
That I am aching with the love I feel inside
Thanks to You
Thanks to you

*****************



That's What Friends Are For

And I, never thought I'd feel this way
And as far as I'm concerned
I'm glad I got the chance to say
That I do believe I love you

And if, I should ever go away
Well then close your eyes and try
To feel the way we do today
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For/In good times and/in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Well you came and opened me
And now there's so much more I see
And so by the way I thank you

And then, for the times when we're apart
Well then close your eyes and know
These words are coming from my hearts
And then if you can remember

Keep smiling, keep shining
Knowing you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For/In good times and/in bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

(Repeat)

*****************

I dedicate the song “Thanks to You” to my parents. I thank them for racing me well and fortaking care of me. I love them very much. For my family for loving me and supporting me in everything I have faced.



I also want to thank my friends for always being there anytime I need them everytime I need a shoulder to lean on. I want to thank them for being beside me for good times and bad times. And I want to tell them that I as well would always be there beide them for good times and bad times.

No comments:

Post a Comment