Monday, February 28, 2011

It's me... Joy

..Good day everyone!!!
I just like to share something about myself.. I am Joy V. Timbad.. I am 20 years old, this coming March 25, is my birthday and i will become 21 years old. Actually i accept gifts whether it is expensive or not.. haha.. well, kidding aside, just wanna share with everybody that i am the only child of Judy and Ronilo Timbad. i haven't meet my father since young. i grew in manila and studied elementary and high school in Pasay City. When i was in fourth year high school, my mother decided to transfer me in Alfonso national High school and i have no choice but to follow her. Even though it's hard for me to adjust, I enjoyed the company of my new friends there. I also met my special someone in my new school so everything is well planned by the lord god..haha

I dreamt of becoming a teacher. Since elementary, i wanted to become a teacher. I felt happy when i knew somebody gained knowledge from me that's why when I reach my first year college, I became so interested in the field of education so I decided to take up an education course. I didn't have feelings of regret because i know it's my choice. All i have to do is to study harder and to focus until i graduated. It's my choice at the same time, my parents wanted me also to become a teacher because according to them, it's a lifetime job even though the salary is not that big.

During my previous years, it;s really hard to study because there is a pressure in our course. We learned that we have to maintain a gpa of 2.0 and before entering second level, we have to take a qualifying exam and if we could pass it, that's the only time that we are allowed to enroll in second year, luckily, i passed the exam. Seemed like we all passed the board exam. Some failed and i felt pitty for them. I also felt happy that i was so lucky enough. Aside from that there are lots of things, trials i have encountered in my life as a student in our university but i can say that i surpass all those challenges in god's grace. Now, i'm a fourth year student of the university and i am very excited for our graduation day to be help also in open field in our school on March 30, 2011. It's just a tentative day but hopefully it will be the right day. I wanted to become a teacher and i was so excited. I can't wait for it.=) I want my parents to be proud of me and i wanted to start today..

Now, i just want to share something about what happened to me today.
Today is Monday, Feb. 28, 2011. I was late in my first subject in school but i learned a lot in Janin and Jhoy's report. It was all about our major subject and it seemed like we just have a review for this day based on our previous lesson in Sped. After our class, we had a picnic.. My classmates and i, bought from Princess's foods; the bread and the chicken skin. Before entering in the second subject, i really felt full..=) There.. our luch break came.. I decided to eat lunch in the registrar's office because ni have to help Ma'am Fontalba in the office after eating. I helped her to distribute college clearance for the students. I enjoyed a lot because i missed my work in the office. It's been two months since i decided not to work there because of my part time job outside rthe school. Now that i'm back, i was so happy because i really love this!.. When it's almost two, i decided to go to administration building to look for my classmates because we have another class which is English. But then when i reach the office of our professor, i saw my classmates just chatting for each other. I realized that our professor was not around. I just enjoyed chatting with them also until such time that one of the faculty member of our professor asked us if we just want to sign an attendance sheet and then we can go because our professor was not around and don't even leave a message for us. I felt sad because it's been two months that we have no formal meetings. When it's already four o'clock, we went to another building, which is the college of engineering and information technology for our last class. We used the laboratory room particularly the internet room for our computer subject. We did an activity that will help us in our projects for this final exam. i was so happy that i learned all those things this day because it was my first time to do that and i will never forget it because it's what i call learning. . They say that everyday is a learning process and i believe in this saying. We came to school everyday for us to gain knowledge at the same time to learn from the subject matter that we have for each subject. That's why students go to school everyday icluding myself except weekend. I wanted to change my life, not the total part of it but only some of it's parts. I would like to trim down all those negative thoughts in mind and negative things that happened to me because i wanted to become stronger enough not only for myself but for my family. As i've said, I am the only child so i believe that i really have to do what's best for us because i'm ther only superstar. I have to proved to my father that even though he left us, we can stand on our own, especially now that i proved that i can do things on my own without his help specifically in terms of financial aspects. I am joy, i should be strong, i should be thankful, and most of all, i should be HAPPY..

No comments:

Post a Comment