Monday, February 28, 2011

A simple life of a princess

It's me.PJ. the princess of joy!!!



I thank God for giving me life and letting me live my life in this world. August 27, 1989 was a precious time to my parents and other three siblings because their Princess was born and they named it Princess Joy and that was my name. I'm the youngest among four girls. They gave me all the things that I need when I was a child. I really treasure all the memories being with my family. My life at that moment was very memorable and complete. They are all with me at times that I need them even though there are times that we fought with each other but it is normal as the relationship of siblings .


I joined different contest when I entered elementary and I was very active in participating in different programs that we had in our school and community. I joined declamation , poem , singing , talent search contest. I really love what I am doing. As days past by my other sisters need to priorities their own lives , they got married and it was very sad moment for me because they would be far from me and they will make their own family. But still my other sister is still with me.


Everyday, every hour, every minute, every second of my life was full of challenges that I need to faced. But there is God who will help and guide me during that times of mourning.. My childhood years had full of memories. It includes the first time I had my crush during grade one in CDC(Child Development Center). It was very memorable because this guy gave me an apple and some love letters and i tried to hide all of those letters but my sister saw that letters and she teased me. My mother told me that its normal to have a crush but they are all surprised that i had apple and letters from my classmates. As I grew older I understand that was just an inspiration for me. But this guy has been my schoolmate in other school. I was very ashamed when i got to see him in our school. Remembering that we have exchange of letters during Grade one. Childhood years were very exciting and I really enjoyed it being a child. But my life as the princess of my family wouldn't stop there. There is another chapter of my life would begin.

One morning the Princess woke up with her one sister and her mother living in a small house and there's no food to eat. The princess really get sad about what she saw. She thought it was just a dream. But her mother told her that , it was for real. But where is my father? the princess asked, your father lives in other house with her mistressed. The princess get very sad, but still her sister and mother comfort her. This was the time that the princess needs to strive hard for her be able to continue her studies. Her other sisters also help them. This was a very rough road life of the princess. She learned how to be more resourceful and be matured enough.

The challenges in the life of this Princess didn't stop there, she is now in secondary education in a private school, but they didn't have enough money for her to pursue studying at that school. The mother of the princess felt very sorry because she can't do anything for her daughter because her other daughter was in last year of studying in Nursing. But still the princess wanted to pursue studying in that school. The princess showed a stubborn attitude towards her mother. The Princess had an idea. There is and available scholarship in their school but she needs to clean the school specially in the library. It was not easy for her to be accepted in that scholarship because the school administrators thought that their family could still support her studies. They didn't believe on what the Princess had told them. But the princess didn't stop praying that she could get the available spot in the scholarship. And the princess made it. She was very happy that she got the scholarship. She really owed it to God. Without Him I couldn't got the scholarship.

As days passed by , the Princess did her job with great pride and honor, even though some of her classmates and other people around her is teasing her because she is now cleaning the library. It was very painful for the princess but still she needs to do that for her to finished her studies in secondary education. She excelled in their class and in fact she had been a member of their theatre named"teatro de san gregorio". She joined the Hiyas ng Sining in their town in Indang, Cavite. She was first runner up. Despite of all the challenges and the people who didn't believe on her, she still continue her dreams. Her sisters and mother are very proud of their princess. She had been very lovable princess to their family even though there are times that she fought to her sister and mother.

In everything that she do , she always do it to the Glory of God. The Princess had built a strong to our Lord Almighty. The princess finished her secondary education in Saint Gregory Academy.

Another page of her life will be opened.. A life of being a teenager is not easy for her. Her other sister went to the other country. She lives with her mother in their small house. Another challenge had begun in the life and in the family of the princess. they are being pushed out on the house that they are renting because they had a delayed of payment. That's why they moved in the ancestral house of her mother. They didn't have source of electricity and water supply. It was a very tough situation for the princess. She tried to be strong for her mother . This time she will be entering in college. a problem occurs. they didn't have enough money because her sister had just flew from other country. She cried and prayed to the Lord that she could help her to enter college. A scholarship had been offered in Cavite State University, she took the exam for that scholarship and she passed the exam. She had been a scholar of JacksonVille Cavite Association for five years. She also had other two scholarships. She really studied well because of her goal. She wanted to achieve that goal. She had been an academic scholar of their school. Her life had full of excitement. She joined the election for the barangay. as barangay kagawad last three years ago. She didn't made it but still it gives her more credits. She joined organizations on their school and still joined the election for student council but still she didn't made it. Try and try until you succeed that's her goal in life.

Some days are bad,

Some days are good,

But all that matters is

there's another life to live....






No comments:

Post a Comment